Montag, 7. Mai 2007

day 30

And, finally, the challenge is over. I think I'm going to miss it^^
Thanks again to everyone who commented and criticised my work, you've helped me to stay in. Twice I would nearly have given up.
For today's picture I have been collecting coils since day 7 of the challenge^^ Even though it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted I still think it looks quite funny (and it's a very hidden tribute to manfromsun who brought me to the idea of participating *hehe*)
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again in the next challenge, big hugs to everyone, and goodbye :*)

6 Kommentare:

fatheroftwo hat gesagt…

Congratulations on completing this 30 Day Challenge. You have produced some really beautiful, artistic images during this challenge and it would be great if you could enter some images in some Worth1000 competitions, because I feel you would do very well. Take care and good luck in the future!

kimbomac hat gesagt…

Wow, that's a lot of papercoils to have got stuck together. I like your choice of crop, and the gritty B&W whilst still showing your eyes, is very effective.

Congratulations on finishing all 30 days. You have created a wonderful collection of great photos. It's hard on the family doing stuff like this, but in the end it's worth it. I am sure that if you pressed them enough, they would say they enjoyed it too... ;-)

Sandra Evans hat gesagt…

Congratulations on finishing the challenge. You came up with great ideas & I enjoying seeing your daily entries.

gymp93

Norm hat gesagt…

Well done on all your imaginative images.

Jen Fluharty hat gesagt…

I'm so glad you didn't give up! (And believe me, I understand the feeling.) I always loved checking on your pics each day. You have such a cute, fun view of things. I hope you keep this photography thing up!

jbowring hat gesagt…

This image is great! Congrats on making the whole run.